sexta-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2016

The President of the FIUV, and the Chairman of the Latin Mass Society, received this information from His Excellency Bishop Rifan, of the Apostolic Administration of St. John Vianney, Campos.

Dom Fernando Arêas Rifan
 The President of the FIUV, and the Chairman of the Latin Mass Society, received this information from His Excellency Bishop Rifan, of the Apostolic Administration of St. John Vianney, Campos.
Dear friends of LMS and UNAVOCE,
I send you the photos of my last visit to the Pope Francis, may 22th 2013. I introduced myself saying who I am, explaining that I am the Bishop of the Apostolic Administration what conserves the Mass in the Extraordinary Form. He answered me: I know, because I talk about this with the Cardinal Castrillon.
With my blessing and good souvenirs.
+ Bishop Fernando Arêas Rifan - Campos - Brazil
Bishop Rifan & Francis I 2013 AT0001.jpg   Bishop Rifan & Francis I 2013 AT0003.jpg   Bishop Rifan & Francis I 2013 AT0005.jpg

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário